Karl-Marx-Allee (élő Budapest, Magyarország) - SoulJahm

Free download - http://soundcloud.com/davidwilliam/souljahm-karl-marx-allee

Watch guitar & harmony version here - http://youtu.be/bkmRlI8m93M

Original song written on 24th March 2011. Recorded in the same room it was written, in Budapest, a week later on 1st April 2011.

When you walk alone - But you're not alone - When you say the word - But you seldom talk...


Karl-Marx-Allee
Brings you to me

When you open doors
In the freezing cold
Such a long way home
Still we take the road

Karl-Marx-Allee
Brings you to me
Karl-Marx-Allee
Feel so happy

We're shooting rockets to the sky
From my bunker I ask why
To wake you up when you're alive
But you seem so dead

See the tower up ahead
And I feel like I'm ready
So I look in the window
And I'm sure I am sure

Karl-Marx-Allee
Brings you to me
Karl-Marx-Allee
Feel so happy

Karl-Marx-Allee
Always with me
Karl-Marx-Allee
Feel so happy

When you walk alone, alone...

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top