From the David William album 'One Way Ticket' (2006)
Buy on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/one-way-ticket/id130174734?uo=4
http://www.amazon.com/One-Way-Ticket/dp/B000QQVGFG
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/williamd (Editor's Picks - Pop - Beatles-Pop on CD Baby)
Disappear beyond the day gone by - Familiar like you and I - Untying the thoughts and the words I can't reach...
Listening to dreams that lie so deep
Stepping out on the beach
It all comes together like clockwork and wood
In time you'll follow
That's how it goes
And if you try just a little
Try not to let it show
Send me on a journey; joy and tears
Postcards throughout the years
And still I don't want you to leave till the end
In time you'll follow
That's how it goes
And if you try just a little
Try not to let it show
So if you're shot down in flames
And one thing remains
Your tenderness is all I ask
In time you'll follow
That's how it goes
And if you try just a little
Try not to let it show
In time they'll follow
That's how it goes
And if you try just a little
Try not to let it show








